Community is a word we hear frequently. We understand the importance of community, the requirement to belong and uphold, inspire and change. If an engaged community is essential to our wellbeing, storytelling is the vital act that allows us to connect to one another – to form a community. We want to learn about your experience and we want to share our experience with you.
Together we can build a transformed health care system in which every Vermonter has health care coverage, and receives timely, effective, affordable care.
We are committed to the health of Vermonters, outstanding member experiences and responsible cost management for all of the people whose lives we touch.
Our Core Values
Our core values are attitudes we embody in our work, bringing about a unified pursuit of our mission.
Climate & Culture Principles
- We put the customer first, leading to a strong organizational orientation toward satisfying the needs of current and potential customers.
- We contribute to a work environment that fosters empowerment and enables employees to think, behave, take action, and control their work and decision making in autonomous ways.
- We constantly enable a perpetual cycle of change and adaptability, leading to innovation and change as market, customer, and stakeholder needs change.
- We operate within a leadership framework that encompasses mechanisms to stimulate measured progress.
- We are committed to a management process of continuous improvement, whereby customer value processes are constantly evaluated and improved in light of their efficiency, effectiveness and flexibility.