Wellness Revolution is a program for women who want to make bicycling part of their wellness journey. No matter how long it's been since you've ridden, Wellness Revolution can help build cycling into your life.
Wellness Revolution is a partnership between Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont and Terry Bicycles, two great Vermont companies with a shared interest in providing Vermont women greater access to health and wellness resources. Together, we'll help you through all aspects of cycling, from basic bike maintenance and repairs to conditioning and mindfulness. Then, we'll help get you out on the road with confidence!
For 2021, all six sessions for the program will take place in Rutland. Note: registration is now full for the 2021 program.
The free program includes:
- Fun and informative sessions with Terry and BlueCross BlueShield of Vermont
- Organized group rides and a graduation ride
- Free helmet, $75 Terry gift card, and the chance to win a Terry bike
- Six sessions with topics such as bike gear, bike maintenance, urban cycling, mindfulness, and strengthening
Session dates for Wellness Revolution 2021 – Rutland
- August 5; 5:30-7:00 pm – Kickoff event and bike gear discussion
- August 12; 5:30-7:00 pm – Maintenance discussion and first ride
- August 14; 9:00-11:00 am – Urban riding discussion and second ride
- August 19; 5:30-7:00 pm – Mindfulness cycling discussion and third ride
- August 26; 5:30-7:00 pm – Strengthening discussion and fourth ride
- August 28; 9:00-11:00 am – Final ride, with varying routes available
For questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for the event has been filled.