**IMPORTANT UPDATE: Registration for Apple Days 2021 is CLOSED. The response has been overwhelming - we're thrilled to have so many of you who want to visit a Vermont orchard and pick a peck on us this fall! Don't forget to share your apple-picking photos with us on our social media channels!**
Pick a Peck of Fun
Apple Days have become a traditional celebration of fall in Vermont! Picking apples is a great way to connect with Vermont’s fresh local food traditions — and it doesn’t get any fresher than straight off the tree!
We’re happy to provide vouchers to “pick a peck” on us! From Saturday, September 25 through Sunday, October 10, you’re invited to visit a participating orchard and redeem your voucher for a free peck. See the list of participating orchards below.
Registration is required to participate and vouchers are available on a first come, first served basis. After you register, we will mail you a voucher for one free peck of apples that you may redeem at any of the participating orchards. Supplies will be limited, and vouchers are only valid during the two weeks of Apple Days. Anyone age 18 or older is eligible to receive one voucher; limit one peck per person.
And don't forget to share your apple picking photos with us during the event.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adams Apple Orchard & Farm Market – Williston, VT
- Allenholm Farm – South Hero, VT; (802) 372-5566
- Burtt’s Apple Orchard – Cabot, VT
- Champlain Orchards – Shoreham, VT
- Douglas Orchards – Shoreham, VT
- Liberty Orchard – Brookfield, VT
- Scott Farm Orchard – Dummerston, VT
- Shelburne Orchards – Shelburne, VT
- Sweet Seasons Farm – St. Johnsbury, VT
- Terry's Orchard – Bennington, VT
- Wellwood Orchards – Springfield, VT