Understand the Changes Coming to Medicare Supplemental Plans C and F
You may have heard that changes are coming to Medicare in 2020. We're here to help you understand those changes so you can navigate them with confidence!
Already enrolled in Medicare Supplemental Plan C or F?
You will not be affected by these changes!
- You do not need to take any action to stay in your existing plan.
- Medicare Supplemental Plans C and F are not going away for current enrollees.
Medicare-eligible before January 1, 2020?
You may be able to enroll in Medicare Supplemental Plan C or F in 2020 and beyond.
- 2020 changes may not affect you if you have not yet enrolled in Medicare, but are Medicare-eligible before January 1, 2020.
- Supplemental Plans C and F may still be available to you when you are ready to retire.
Newly Medicare-eligible on or after January 1, 2020?
You will not be able to enroll in Medicare Supplemental Plan C or F.
- Due to changes in federal law, these plans will not be available if you are newly eligible for Medicare on or after January 1, 2020.
- Other plan options will be available to you.
We’re here to help every Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Call us at (800) 255-4550, option 2, or email email@example.com.