How to Enroll in the Program
You must enroll in Better Beginnings prior to the birth of your baby to receive standard benefits. If you enroll prior to 34 weeks, you may be able to choose from program incentives, too! Once you’re enrolled you may make changes at any time.
Then, there are three ways you can enroll:
- You can enroll in Better Beginnings and complete the Health Risk Assessment with our new mobile app powered by Wellframe.
- Wellframe is a mobile app for your smartphone or tablet that connects you to your Better Beginnings case manager. Whenever you have a question about your pregnancy or baby, use the app to ask your case manager
- The Wellframe app turns your care team's instructions into an easy health checklist so you'll know what to do each day, and your case manager will be there to help you along the way!
- Start the program today by downloading the Wellframe app from the App Store or Google Play. You will need your member ID (found on your member ID card. Reminder: do not enter the letters in your ID, enter numbers only.) and access code 'vtbeginonline' when prompted.
- Log in to our secure Member Resource Center.
- Go to: My Forms > Better Beginnings Enrollment Form.
- complete, print, and return the following form:
- Better Beginnings Health Risk Assessment (HRA) - This questionnaire will allow us to better understand your overall health and help us determine if you may be at risk for an early delivery or other pregnancy complications.
- Once you complete the form, please fax it to us at (866) 387-7914.
Once we receive your completed Health Risk Assessment (HRA), one of our nurse case managers will contact you to review your responses and make sure you understand the program benefits. Your enrollment is complete!