Welcome! Better Beginnings® is our program to help you prepare for the arrival of your baby. The more you take care of yourself, the better it is for you and your baby!
Receive Guidance, Support and More!
When you enroll in Better Beginnings® your registered nurse case manager will coordinate:
- Support and advocacy for your individual needs.
- Materials to help you make informed decisions, answer questions, and provide guidance during your pregnancy.
- Reimbursement for educational classes up to $125. We support your enrollment in classes dealing with topics like childbirth, siblings, parenting, breastfeeding, and CPR.
- Post-delivery visits from a visiting nurse or an international board-certified lactation consultant.
- A breast pump – provided free under every plan! Your case manager can share details on how you can receive your free pump.
Enroll Earlier for Great Benefits!
Plus, if you enroll prior to 34 weeks and you qualify for Better Beginnings’ enhanced benefits, your case manager can help you sign up to choose one of the following:
- Fitness classes: Through our program, we’ll reimburse up to $150 for classes taken during pregnancy and up to three months after your delivery.
- Car seat: Keep your baby safe when you’re on the road. We’ll reimburse up to $150 for a car seat. (Note: Be sure to discuss with your case manager to ensure your purchase is eligible for reimbursement.)
- Homemaker: Need some extra help at home? We will reimburse up to $25 per hour for a maximum of nine hours within the first three months after delivery.
Click the enroll button to enroll electronically
Click the reimbursement button to submit a reimbursement request