As Vermont’s only local health plan we’re dedicated to providing access to expert advice, up-to-date benefit information, and tips to keep your employees well during this time.
As the response to the pandemic continues to evolve, you may have questions specific to our region and what COVID-19 means to you as an employer. We’re here to help.
Blue Cross Resources
- We are proud to stand by Vermonters today and in the years to come. That’s why we’ve waived cost-sharing for important COVID-19 care.
- Looking for COVID-19 Prevention tips all in one spot? We have some tips as well as links to local resources to stay well during this time.
- Questions about COVID-19 coverage? Or at home antibody testing? We can help you navigate all the details.
- If your employees are stressed or concerned during this time, we have some resources that may help.
- Protecting the safety and health of workers – Vermont occupational safety and health administration COVID-19 page.
- Helping local communities and workplaces navigate the current situation -- Vermont Department of Health Communities and Workplaces.
- Helping employers bring their workforce back in the building -- Agency of Commerce and Community Development for details.
- This crowdsourced Google Doc of COVID-19 resources for Vermonters contains information on a variety of topics, including assistance with food, help for small businesses, community organizing, education resources, mental health resources, heating assistance, and more. [Please note: this link is not secure and Blue Cross and Blue Shield does not own or maintain this document, and we are not responsible for the quality or accuracy or any content contained in this link.]