How to Enroll in Small Group Qualified Health Plans (QHP) for 2021
1. Compare our Qualified Health Plans (QHP) available for small businesses in 2021. Compare now
2. Select the QHP(s) that best meets yours and your employees' health care and budget need.
- 2021 Employer- Sponsored Health Plan Brochure
- 2021 BCBSVTSmall Group Plan Comparison Chart
- 2021 Plan Selection Form
3. Distribute to your employees a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for each plan you will be offering. Federal law requires employers provide their employees with a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) at certain times.
4. Enroll your business
If you're new to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont, you can complete our online enrollment form, or the New Group Enrollment Packet. If you choose to print and complete the enrollment packet, return to us one of three ways:
Mail: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
P.O. Box 186
Montpelier, VT 05601-0186
Fax: (802) 371-3719
If you have any questions about options available to your group, contact our team at (800) 255-4550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional forms available for employers, click here
2021 Health Plan Enrollment Brochures
- 2021 Employer-Sponsored Health Plan Brochure for Small Business
- 2021 Employer-Sponsored Health Plan Brochure for Employees
Need Help or Have Questions?
We can walk through the renewal process with you. Our Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont consultants are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. by phone: (800) 255-4550, or email: email@example.com.
We offer several convenient ways to pay:
- Use your credit or debit card for payment (most cards accepted)
- Set up recurring payments or make a one-time guest payment
- Make payments with Text-to-Pay
- IVR (over-the-phone) (individual/family plans only)
- View your invoice details online
- Pay premiums for multiple accounts with easy account linking
Help Paying for Coverage
You may qualify for a small business tax credit if you have up to 25 full-time employees, pay average annual wages below $50k and provide health insurance. For more information on the small business tax credit click here.
Employees are not eligible for tax credits or subsidies if they are receiving affordable coverage through an employer-offered health care plan. To learn more about affordable coverage, employees can go to healthconnect.vermont.gov.