Health Plans Designed to Fit Your Business Needs
Small Business Health Insurance
If you’re a business owner with fewer than 100 employees, we offer health benefits designed to fit both your needs and budget. With our Qualified Health Plans (QHP), we offer 13 plan options for small businesses. You can select any or all of our plan offerings for your employees.
When you enroll in one of our Qualified Health Plans you not only get coverage that’s focused on your health and well-being, you also get:
- Our plans help you pay for doctor visits, medications, hospital care, medical equipment, and more
- Coverage from a trusted, local, not-for-profit organization with support from local staff
- Award-winning Vermont based customer service
- Access to the largest network of doctors and hospitals in Vermont, throughout the U.S. and international
- Preventive health services, received in-network, at no cost to you
- All our plans include 24/7 telemedicine access through AmWell®. And for some care you can connect with your local provider online. Call your providers office to learn more.
To help you get the most value from your coverage, we also offer a variety of integrated, tax-advantaged health financial accounts:
- Integrated Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
To learn more about financial accounts offered, read our article HRA, HSA, FSA: Understanding Health Spending and Saving Accounts
If you want to learn more about Small Group Open Enrollment Period, join one of our webinars here.
View the Details - 2021 Summary of Benefits Coverage and Certificates
Summary of each Qualified Health Plan's benefits and coverage, including what you pay for services.
|2021 Summary of Benefits Coverage|
Vermont Preferred Plans
Vermont Select Plans
*This plan does not include a separate prescription drug out-of-pocket maximum and is not considered creditable for pharmacy coverage when a consumer is transitioning to Medicare coverage. If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 255-4550
If you are looking for plan options in 2020, click here
Review the 2021 certificate of coverage for more detail on how we determine your benefits, covered services, contract exclusions and more.
For questions and information please call (800) 255-4550 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm.
Starting November 1, 2020 through December 15, 2020, we will have extended hours for Open Enrollment, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.