Wellness Revolution: Burlington
Free program includes:
- Fun and informative sessions with Terry, Blue Cross and Blue Shield and more
- Organized group rides
- Free helmet, $75 Terry gift card and the chance to win a Terry bike!
No matter how long it's been since you've ridden, Wellness Revolution can help build cycling into your life. Wellness Revolution is a partnership between Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont and Terry Bicycles, two great Vermont companies with a shared interest in providing Vermont women greater access to health and wellness resources. Together, we'll help you through all aspects of cycling, from basic bike maintenance and repairs to safety and mindfulness. Then, we'll help get you out on the road with confidence!
Registration for the 2019 program is full. The Burlington program runs from April 16/18 to May 18. All weekday sessions are from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
This year, we'll have two teams of 30 women.
Dates and sessions:
- 4/16 and 4/18: Kickoff event at Old Spokes Home (two groups)
- 4/23 or 4/25: Bike maintenance with Skirack
- 4/30 or 5/2: Urban cycling with Local Motion* (evening ride)
- 5/4: Urban ride (weekend)(both groups)
- 5/7 or 5/9: Mindfulness* (evening ride)
- 5/14 or 5/16: Strength and Stretch Yoga* (evening ride)
- 5/18: Final Big ride (weekend) (both groups and alumni)
*Session includes a short ride.
For questions: email email@example.com or contact Kathy at (802) 371-3205.