Team Up to Ride Today!
No matter how long it’s been since you’ve ridden, Wellness Revolution can help build cycling into your life. Wellness Revolution is a partnership between Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont and Terry Bicycles, two great Vermont companies with a shared interest in improving the lives of Vermont women by providing greater access to health and wellness resources. Together, we’ll help you through all aspects of cycling, from basic bike maintenance, to safety and repairs, to the mindfulness of cycling. Then, we’ll help to get you out on the road with self-assurance!
This Burlington-based program runs from April 19 – June 4. All sessions will run from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. This year, we will host two groups of 30 women that will meet separately on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Participants will receive prizes throughout the program. Register to join us on April 19 at Maglianero Café, 47 Maple St. in Burlington for the kickoff of this exciting program!
Dates and sessions:
- 4/19: Kickoff event (both groups)
- 4/26 and 4/28: Bike Gear and short ride
- 5/3 and 5/5: Bike Maintenance
- 5/10 and 5/12: Mindfulness and short ride
- 5/14: Large group ride (both groups)
- 5/17 and 5/19: Urban Cycling with Local Motion
- 5/24 and 5/26: Cross training and short ride
- 6/4: Final ride (both groups)
More Info and Registration
For more information and to register, contact Kathy at (802) 371-3205 or email@example.com.
Registration deadline is April 4, 2016.