National Walk@Lunch Day
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Join us for National Walk @ Lunch Day®
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is gearing up for National Walk@Lunch Day on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 and we want you to join us! Tens of thousands of walkers participated in last year's events across the country. We hope you'll help make this year even more successful!
Wear comfortable walking shoes and take a walk at lunch. It can make a difference in your overall health.
Businesses who host their own onsite walk will be provided with materials to advertise in-house. Please register early to receive supplies in advance of your walk.
Register now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration closes: April 15, 2020
The following locations will have informational booths and self-led walks from 12 - 1 p.m.:
- Berlin - Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
- Burlington - UVM Medical Center, across from main hospital lobby
- Burlington - UVM, University Green on University Place
- Montpelier - State House Lawn
- Rutland - Regional Medical Center, Walking Loop
Benefits of Walking
When done briskly and on a regular basis, walking can:
- Decrease the risk of heart attack and type-2 diabetes
- Control weight
- Improve muscle tone
- Reduce stress
If you have any questions, please contact us:
- Email: email@example.com