New 2019 Plans to Keep Vermont Employees Well
We’re constantly striving to offer the best care for everyone in our local community. For 2019, we encourage you to offer our Blue Rewards plans – these plans promote employee health and wellness in your workforce. That’s just one of the ways we help you keep your employees well.
When you choose to offer BCBSVT to your employees, you’re offering them a plan that promotes health and wellness throughout your organization. Learn more below on how to enroll and about the 2019 plan options.
When to Enroll
Small businesses that are not already a valued BCBSVT customer may enroll at any time.
How to Enroll
1. Compare our Qualified Health Plans (QHP)
2. Select the QHP(s) that best meets yours and your employees' health care and budget need.
3. Distribute to your employees a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for each plan you will be offering. Federal law requires employers provide their employees with a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) at certain times.
4. Enroll/Renew your business
Existing valued customers of BCBSVT login to the Employer Resource Center on 11/1/18 to make changes for 2019 (click on the Renewal button)
If you're new to BCBSVT, please complete the New Group Enrollment Packet (2019) and return them to us one of three ways:
Mail: Consumer Support
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
P.O. Box 186
Montpelier, VT 05601-0186
Fax: (802) 371-3719
Important Forms for Employers:
5. Pay your premium to BCBSVT by the due date specified on your invoice.
When you enroll directly with BCBSVT we will administer all aspects of your plan, including enrollment and billing.
How to Process Changes to Existing Coverage
Visit our member maintenance section to learn more about how to make changes to your existing BCBSVT coverage.
Need Help or Have Questions?
We're here to help! Call us at (800) 255-4550.
Extended hours during open enrollment (Nov. 1 - Dec 15) are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Saturdays, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. (except Saturday, 11/24, we're closed).