|Open Enrollment runs from Nov. 1, 2018 - Dec. 31, 2018|
When to Enroll
Small businesses that are not already a valued BCBSVT customer may enroll at any time.
How to Enroll
1. Compare our Qualified Health Plans (QHP)
2. Select the QHP(s) that best meets yours and your employees' health care and budget need.
- 2018 Enrollment Guide - Small Group
- 2018 BCBSVT Qualified Health Plans - Small Group
- 2019 Enrollment Guide - Small Group
- 2019 BCBSVT Qualified Health Plans - Small Group
3. Distribute to your employees a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for each plan you will be offering. Federal law requires employers provide their employees with a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) at certain times.
4. Enroll/Renew your business
Existing valued customers of BCBSVT login to the Employer Resource Center on 11/1/18 to make changes for 2019 (click on the Renewal button)
If you're new to BCBSVT, please complete the New Group Enrollment Packet (2019) and return them to us one of three ways:
Mail: Consumer Support
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
P.O. Box 186
Montpelier, VT 05601-0186
Fax: (802) 371-3719
Important Forms for Employers:
5. Pay your premium to BCBSVT by the due date specified on your invoice.
When you enroll directly with BCBSVT we will administer all aspects of your plan, including enrollment and billing.
How to Process Changes to Existing Coverage
Visit our member maintenance section to learn more about how to make changes to your existing BCBSVT coverage.
Need Help or Have Questions?
We're here to help! Call us at (800) 255-4550 Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.