Small Business 2018 QHP Renewal/Direct Enroll Tools
Open Enrollment/Renewal runs from Nov. 1, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2017
These online tools are intended for small businesses* enrolled in a BCBSVT qualified health plan (QHP).
QHP Renewal/Direct Enroll Tool
Complete your 2018 renewal online, securely through our Employer Resource Center! To use the tool, employers must be registered users of the Employer Resource Center.
Who can use this tool?
- Existing small business customers with 100 or fewer employees
Advantages of online tool include:
- Pre-populated member information, including coverage type, current QHP selection and default mapped 2018 QHP plan selections.
- Complete all 2018 related renewal changes online (no paper forms required), including:
- Enroll new employee(s)
- Add/remove dependent(s)
- Cancel coverage
- Change play type (i.e. single to family)
- Make changes to employee plan selections for 2018
- Save as you go - you need not complete everything at once.
- Secure - tool is only available with our secure, login required, Employer Resource Center.
Note: There may be some small businesses which this option is not available.
Use QHP Renewal/Direct Enroll Tool for 2018 Renewal
(register or login to Employer Resource Center)
Direct Enroll Web Form
Another online enrollment option for our small business customers is our QHP Direct Enroll Web Form
Have questions or need help?
BCBSVT exchange specialists are happy to help! Call (800) 255-4550 anytime between 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.