2019 Blue Rewards Health and Wellness Program
Earn up to $300 for engaging in healthy behaviors during the year!
What it is and how to enroll
The Blue Rewards Health and Wellness Program is an incentive program for members 21 years of age and older who engage in healthy activities.
The program is a component of our BCBSVT Blue Rewards Non-Standard Qualified Health Plans. Enrollment in one of these plans gives you automatic entry into the program:
- Blue Rewards Gold
- Blue Rewards Gold CDHP
- Blue Rewards Silver
- Blue Rewards Silver CDHP
- Blue Rewards Bronze
- Blue Rewards Bronze CDHP
- Blue Rewards Catastrophic *
*NOTE: eligibility requirement - must be under age 30 or income qualified; not available through small business offerings
View our Blue Rewards informational brochure here.
How you earn reward dollars and how much
- Get started by registering for the Blue Rewards program on My Blue Health.
- There are four activities, each with its own reward dollar value.
- Upon completion of the activity, you earn that corresponding reward dollar value.
- Complete as many, or as few of the activities, in any order.
- Complete all four activities and you could earn up to $300.
|Healthy Activity||Reward Dollar Value|
|Complete an online health assessment at My Blue Health||$50|
|Complete an online workshop or individual challenge on My Blue Health||$50|
|Get an annual preventive check-up with your primary care physician||$100|
|Get a dental check-up or vision exam||$100|
|Total possible earnings:||$300|
How you receive and use your reward dollars
- Upon completion of one of the four activities noted above, we will send you a health and wellness rewards debit card containing your first cash reward.
- As you complete the activities, we will automatically add reward dollars to your card, which works like a debit card.
- Use your reward dollars at any of these merchant types, which includes health and wellness vendors like:
- Gyms, spas and health clubs
- Massage therapist and acupuncturists
- Community Sponsored Agriculture (CSAs)
- Golf courses
- Naturopathic remedies
- And many more!
If you need help or have questions about the program, call BCBSVT customer service: (800) 247-2583.