Are you planning to purchase a Qualified Health Plan this year?
If you answered yes, learn how we’re helping to keep Vermont well through our innovative Blue Rewards℠ program.
In 2020, you’ll have access to more than a health plan -- you’ll be able to plan for a healthy life.
Personalized digital wellness
You are most likely a busy person, with a lot going on. And we understand health and wellness can sometimes take a back seat. With our Blue Rewards plans you’ll have access to user-friendly online and mobile wellness resources. You will be able to do things such as:
- Take a health assessment
- Get customized reporting about your health
- Receive support that focuses on and helps you set goals to reach the next best step in your wellness journey
- Participate in self-guided programs that improve nutrition and physical activity
- And much more!
One-on-one consultations with a pharmacist
Have you ever wondered how the medications you take interact with the vitamins you take? Or perhaps you’re about to start taking a new medication, but you’re concerned about how it may interact with drugs that you’re current taking – we can help! We have a pharmacist standing by to discuss the safety and tolerability of your medications, which means with just a simple phone call or an in-person meeting you can:
- Improve your health and wellbeing by reducing medication contraindications
- Focus on how well your medications are working and how much they cost
- Find ways to simplify your medicine regimen
Blue Extras health and wellness discounts
Have you been wanting to take a yoga class, join a gym or spend a day on the slopes? With your Blue Cross membership, you will receive discounts across the state at participating Vermont and New Hampshire Businesses to do just that! These benefits include discounts on:
- Memberships at health clubs, spas and yoga studios
- Ski passes and golfing
- Massage therapy, and personal training
- And much more!
Plus, you’ll have the added benefit of feeling confident in your shopping choice by supporting local Vermont and New Hampshire businesses.
To learn more, visit www.bcbsvt.com/blueextras to see the full list of participating businesses.