Information on Vermont's Health Benefits Exchange
When it comes to safeguarding your family's health care coverage in these changing times, Vermonters know we offer the protection you can count on.
We provide security and stability that comes with more than 70 years of serving Vermonters. We are a team of knowledgeable, friendly professionals, committed to giving our neighbors the service they deserve and expect.
New Exchange Options!
The State recently announced new options for small businesses and individuals making the transition to the State's health benefits exchange called Vermont Health Connect.
Learn more about the new options available:
Our Exchange Plans & Rates
Quickly compare rates and benefits for each of our new exchange Blue plans. Learn more
See the details for the various exchange Blue plans, view the summary of benefits and coverage.
We'll help you understand what decisions and actions you need to take to get health care coverage in 2014.
You may be eligible for assistance in paying for coverage. Learn more about subsidies and tax credits.
Learn more about how Vermont's health benefits exchange will affect small groups.
Find out what and when changes are occurring and when you need to act!
In an effort to raise awareness about health care reform in Vermont, we host webinars for both small businesses and individuals. We encourage you to watch and share our recorded webinars
Upcoming meetings on Vermont's health benefits exchange.
We're here to help.
Give us a call.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Vermont's health benefit exchange is called Vermont Health Connect.
- Individuals/groups of one and small group employers (2-50 employees) will buy insurance on the exchange.
- Individuals and groups now have the option of extending their coverage until March 31, 2014.
- Small groups can enroll in a Vermont Health Connect plan directly through BCBSVT.
- Enrollment through Vermont Health Connect begins on October 1, 2013 for coverage effective January 1, 2014.
- Enroll by December 15, 2013 to ensure a January 1, 2014 effective date.
- The deadline for enrolling in 2014 is March 31, 2014.
Frequently asked questions about Health Care Reform answered.
Learn more about Federal Health Care Reform