Provider > Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Health Insurance Electronic Fund Transfer
- BCBSVT partners with Emdeon ePayments to offer EFT.
- Learn more about Emdeon ePayment at www.emdeon.com/epayment or enroll today by calling (866) 506-2830 or through the web at www.emdeon.com/eft.
- Provider Resource Center registration required. If your practice is not registered, you may register here.
- Paper remittance advice(s) to your practice will stop 30 days following your EFT effective date. Copies of your remittance advice are available through the following sources:
- If you submit claims electronically through a clearinghouse and are interested in receiving an electronic remittance (835 HIPAA transaction) through your clearinghouse:
- Verify that your clearinghouse participates with an 835 transaction (not all do). Click here to view a list of participating 835 clearinghouses and vendors
- Complete the online enrollment/change request form
- For questions about enrolling in electronic 835, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment Calendar:
- If you have any questions regarding this notice, contact your provider relations consultant at (888) 449-0443.