You can pay your BCBSVT bill one of three ways:
1. Send payment by check to the following address:
P.O. Box 1950
Brattleboro, VT 05302-1950
2. Set-up monthly payments through your bank, if applicable.
3. Use our online electronic payment service - full details provided below.
Electronic Payment Service
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont has contracted with People's United Bank to offer this FREE 24-hour, electronic payment option. You can make a one-time payment or schedule recurring payments.
Note: This service only accepts payments made via e-check, meaning only bank accounts (checking or savings) can be used for processing payments. You cannot use a credit or debit card.
To use this service, you will need:
- valid e-mail address
- checking or savings account number
- your most recent BCBSVT invoice
If you received a Vermont Health Connect invoice please follow their instructions for payment options, do not use this service.
If your invoice has a BTA number, use the group payment option.
If your invoice has an account number, use the non-group payment option.
Payments made before 7 p.m. EST will be posted the next business day.
Payments made after 7 p.m. EST will be posted two business days from the date of payment.