Coverage Options for Vermont Medigap Blue℠
Medigap Plans are designed to:
- complement the coverage provided by Medicare Parts A and B.
- offer protection against Medicare's unpaid expenses.
- provide the personal service you deserve and help you make the best of your retirement.
We offer Plans A, C, D, F and N
- Hospitalization—Part A co-insurance plus coverage for 365 additional days after Medicare benefits end.
- Blood—First three pints of blood each year.
- Hospice—Part A co-insurance.
- Medical Expenses—Part B co-insurance (generally 20 percent of Medicare-approved expenses) or co-payments for hospital outpatient services. Plans K, L, M and N require members to pay a portion of Part B co-insurance or co-payments.
Supplemental Programs Offered
Medigap policies differ based on their coverage. We offer Plans A, C, D, F and N:
2016 Monthly Rate
|A - $122.27||
|C - $157.48||
|D - $140.66||
|F - $158.32||
|N - $132.18||
*Vermont law generally prohibits a physician from charging more than the Medicare approved amount. However, there are exceptions and this prohibition may not apply if you receive services out of state.
Disabled Under 65 - 2016 Monthly Rates
- Plan A - $215.69
- Plan C - $281.36
- Plan D - $256.40
- Plan F - $282.11
- Plan N - $238.52
For more information on basic benefits and a chart showing the benefits of each Medicare supplement plan, view the Outline and Certificate of Coverage for the plan you're considering:
If you have compared plans and found which Medigap product works for you, click here to fill out an application.
Vermont Medigap Blue Policy Documents
Apply for Coverage