Vermont Medigap Blue℠
A Medigap policy is health coverage offered by private companies to fill the gaps in Medicare coverage. Medigap provides assistance with costs not paid by Medicare, like co-insurance, co-payments and deductibles. You pay a monthly premium to the private company in addition to your Part B premium.
Vermont Medigap Blue℠ offers Vermonters:
- attractive, competitive rates;
- personal attention from our Vermont-based sales and customer service staff; and
- special invitations to fun-filled activities and events throughout the state.
Find out if you’re eligible for coverage.
Overview of all Medicare standard products, BCBSVT offered plans, benefit summaries and rates.
View the Vermont Medigap Blue brochure to learn more.
Explore other information you may be interested in such as our community calendar, health and wellness information, and much more.
Get In-Person Assistance
Meet with Jill, our Medicare supplement specialist:
- Mondays and Wednesdays at our Berlin headquarters (445 Industrial Lane). Although no appointment is necessary, if you wish to reserve a time call (802) 371-3299.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at our Information and Wellness Center (The Blue Mall, 150 Dorset Street, South Burlington). To make an appointment, call (802) 764-4828.
Vermont Medigap Blue Policy Documents
Apply for Coverage