Provider Resource Center
Never used the PRC or need to brush-up on the PRC functionality? Review the Provider Resource Center Reference Guide
Not registered yet?
Review the following and click on the register now link, if applicable.
- If you are a billing service, contact the practice Local Administrator to be granted access to the Provider Resource Center. Your registration request will be denied as access must be granted through the practice Local Administrator.
- Access is not immediate. Please allow up to three business days for your request to be reviewed. An email will be sent to the address provided during registration when your request is processed.
- The role of “Local Administrator” is automatically assigned to the first individual registering for the practice.
- When the Local Administrator adds users, the email is sent to the Local Administrator with the new user’s temporary sign on. The Local Administrator must coordinate sign on information with the new user.
- The practice must hold a contract with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont to be eligible for registration on the Provider Resource Center.
Unable to reset your password online, or account locked?
Call HealthTrio's Customer Service:
Provider Resource Center Features:
- View eligibility, benefit & accumulator information
- Check claims status
- Prior/Pre authorization
- Much more!
The Provider Resource Center views best in the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- FireFox 7 or higher