Health Plans & Products
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont offers quality health plans designed for small businesses (1-50 employees).
Membership in one of the open associations shown here allows the small employer to purchase coverage through that association’s merit-rated pool. You can meet your company’s financial needs and protect the health and well-being of your employees.
- Associated Industries of Vermont Insurance Services (AIVIS)
- Community Preferred (formerly offered through BRS)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- Vermont Association of Chamber Executives (VACE)
- Vermont Health Services Group (VHSG)
- Vermont State Dental Society (VSDS)
What this means for your small business
If your business has 50 or fewer employees and you plan to continue offering health insurance coverage to your employees, you have the following options:
- Enroll in a qualified health plan directly through BCBSVT - complete the following:
Vermont Health Connect FAQs for Small Businesses
Our exchange plans & rates
We have a wide variety of plans to meet your health and wellness need.