For convenient home delivery of prescription drugs, choose our mail order pharmacy service offered by our pharmacy benefits manager, Express Scripts. Prescriptions are delivered directly to your home in a weather resistant-pouch (for privacy and protection) and shipped with free standard delivery.
Each prescription is double-checked for accuracy before shipping and registered pharmacists are available anytime to answer questions about medications, side-effects and drug interactions.
To get started with our mail order pharmacy, you should:
- Ask your physician to write a prescription for up to a 90-day supply of your medication, plus refills for up to one year, if appropriate.
- Complete a prescription mail order form
- Mail your doctor's prescription, your completed prescription mail order form and the appropriate co-payment amount to:
PO Box 825
Bensalem, PA 19020-9806
- Check the status of your order at www.express-scripts.com
or by calling the dedicated pharmacy phone number on the back of your ID card.
Ordering refills is easy, in one of three ways:
- Return mail
- Over the phone
- Online at www.express-scripts.com
The Express Scripts customer service area is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, including major holidays. Any service area at Express Scripts can be reached through the dedicated pharmacy phone number on the back you your BCBSVT ID card.
|Mail Order at a glance
- Prescription drugs delivered directly to your home with free standard delivery.
- Prescriptions are packaged in a weather-resistant pouch for privacy and protection.
- 90-day supplies of medication save you multiple trips to the pharmacy.
- Order refills in one of three convenient ways:
- Mail: Express Scripts | PO Box 825 | Bensalem, PA 19020-9806
- Phone: (877) 493-1947
- Online: www.express-scripts.com